Finding *your* Perfect Fit
TOPS / DRESSES
- Keep in mind, a lot of oversized looks have a larger bust. To see if this will fit how you like, we recommend comparing the measurements to a similar top you have in your closet!
- If you are wanting to know how long the top/dress is, look at the length measurement. Measure on yourself from your shoulder down the length measurement to see where the top will hit on you.
- For the waist: Click on the size you are interested in, and look at the rise measurement. Measure on yourself where the crotch inseam would hit up the rise measurement to your waist. This is where the waistband will hit. From there, measure around your waist to see if your measurement aligns with the waistband size of the bottoms.
- For the length: The best way to determine the length, is to use the inseam measurement. Measure on yourself from where the crotch inseam would hit down the inseam measurement. This will show you where the pants will hit on you.
General Size Guide –*Informational Purposes Only*
** Fit can vary depending on style and brand. For more specific sizing information, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a live chat!
Steven By Steve Madden: Amulet Black Booties
Jewelry meets footwear in these stunning booties! The rhinestone adorned ankle strap truly elevates these casual stretchy, pull on booties! Meanwhile, the chunky heel and treaded sole not only gives these booties plenty of edge and sass, they also provide support and stability. These booties feature a man man upper, lining, and sole.
True to size.Cam is wearing the size 7.
Actual product colors may vary from images shown due to different viewing devices and lighting.
How We Measure
We measure all of our items on a Flat Surface from seam to seam.
TOPS / DRESSES
- Length: Measure length of the top from shoulder seam to end of shirt
- Bust: Measures across the chest of the top from underarm seam to underarm seam and then doubled
- Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder seam to the bottom of the sleeve
- Rise: Measure from the inner crotch seam to the top of the waistband
- Tip: Measure the rise before the waist so you can see where the waistband will sit on your body!
- Waist: Measure the waistband from side to side and then double
- Hips: Measure the widest part from side to side and then double
- Inseam: Measure from the inner crotch seam to the bottom hem of the leg