Please Log In Or Sign Up To Continue
Please Note: This link will direct you to a third-partywebsite unaffiliated with MD.com ,where you’re able to request or schedule an appointment online withDr. Michael Wolfe.
Accepting New Patients?
Yes, Dr. Michael W. Wolfe is accepting new patients at this office.
102 Highland Seave, Roanoke, VA 24013-2255
Best Orthopedic Surgeons And Bone Surgeons Inroanoke Va
We found 106Orthopedic Surgeons in Roanoke.
Browse through a selection of 106 Orthopedic Surgery Specialists around Roanoke, VA. Orthopedic Surgery Specialists in this region have an average rating of 4 stars. Below are some of the best options around Roanoke. The providers below have at least 7 or more past patient ratings, so you can be confident that these providers have the experience that you are looking for.
Dr Wolfe’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Wolfe, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 41
- Number of Services: 1242
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 41
- Number of Medical Services: 1242
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 707
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 707
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 69
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 188
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 296
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 172
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 51
- Number of Female Patients : 464
- Number of Male Patients: 243
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 596
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 98
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 0
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 0
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 536
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 171
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data
Recommended Reading: Carolina Foot And Ankle Specialists
Orthopedic Clinics In Roanoke Virginia
4633 Brambleton Ave Ste 200, Roanoke, VA 24018 540-345-3556 4064 Postal Dr, Roanoke, VA 24018 540-776-0200 540-777-5850 2726 Electric Rd Ste 203a, Roanoke, VA 24018 540-725-9771 540-725-3624 512a Mcdowell Ave Ne # A, Roanoke, VA 24016 540-345-3556 540-342-2193
Orthopedic Surgery:Pediatric Orthopedic:Hand and Elbow Orthopedic:Hip and Knee Replacement Orthopedic:Spine Orthopedic:Foot and Ankle Orthopedic:Sports Orthopedic:Orthopedic Surgeons deals with patients having disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons etc.They treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions, like fractures and dislocations torn ligaments, sprains, and strains tendon injuries, pulled muscles, bursitis ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain, scoliosis knock knees, bow legs, bunions, hammer toes arthritis and osteoporosis bone tumors, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy club foot and unequal leg length abnormalities & growth of the fingers and toes.Patients can choose Orthopedic Surgeons subspeciality from below:
How Can I Make A Same
On average, patients who use Zocdoc can search for an Orthopedic Surgeon in Roanoke, book an appointment, and see the Orthopedic Surgeon within 24 hours. Same-day appointments are often available, you can search for real-time availability of Orthopedic Surgeons in Roanoke who accept your insurance and make an appointment online.
You May Like: Best Orthopedic Surgeons In Ohio
About William E Hooper Md Pc
William E. Hooper, Md, PC is an orthopedic surgeon practice located inRoanoke, VA.
The doctors and healthcare providers related to William E. Hooper, Md, PC include:
- William E. Hooper, MDis an orthopedic surgeonwho practicesorthopedic surgery and hand surgery.
- Alfonso D. Brochero, MDis an internal medicine practitionerwho practicesinternal medicine and primary care medicine.
- Kelly A. Hill, RN, NPA, MSNis a family nurse practitionerwho practicesfamily nurse practice and primary care medicine.
- Karen E. King, ACNP-C-AGis a nurse practitioner.
William E. Hooper, Md, PC has been registered with the National Provider Identifier databasesince May 21, 2020and its NPI number is1023631231 .
Book an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call 345-3556.
About Lewisgale Physicians Orthopedics Knotbreak Rd
Our practice offers a comprehensive approach to treatment and rehabilitation of joint injuries, including joint replacement, of the hand, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, hip, ankle and foot. We also offer treatment for spinal disorders and injuries, including non-surgery treatment options and surgery.
Read Also: Athens Orthopedic Clinic Athens Georgia
Hand And Elbow Orthopedic Surgeons In Roanoke Virginia
2331 Franklin Rd Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 540-725-1226 540-857-5306 2331 Franklin Rd Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 540-725-1226 540-857-5306 2331 Franklin Rd Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 540-510-6200 Hand and Elbow Orthopedic Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgeons deals with patients having disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons etc.They treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions, like fractures and dislocations torn ligaments, sprains, and strains tendon injuries, pulled muscles, bursitis ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain, scoliosis knock knees, bow legs, bunions, hammer toes arthritis and osteoporosis bone tumors, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy club foot and unequal leg length abnormalities & growth of the fingers and toes.Patients can choose Orthopedic Surgeons subspeciality from below:
Are Video Visits With An Orthopedic Surgeon Online Covered By My Insurance
Most insurers provide coverage for video visits at the same cost as in-person visits. You can search on Zocdoc specifically for Orthopedic Surgeons in Roanoke who accept your insurance for video visits by selecting your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. We recommend you check with your insurance carrier directly to confirm your coverage and out of pocket costs for video visits.
Also Check: Golden State Orthopedics Walnut Creek
There Are106orthopedic Surgeons In Roanoke Find The Best For You:
- Rated 4.70 out of 5 stars, with 4633 Brambleton Ave Ste 200Roanoke, VA24018
- Rated 4.80 out of 5 stars, with 1802 Braeburn Dr Ste MB20Salem, VA24153
- Rated 4.70 out of 5 stars, with 1802 Braeburn Dr Fl 2Salem, VA24153
- Rated 4.70 out of 5 stars, with 1802 Braeburn Dr Ste MB20Salem, VA24153
- Rated 4.70 out of 5 stars, with 1802 Braeburn Dr Ste MB20Salem, VA24153
- Rated 4.20 out of 5 stars, with 101 Knotbreak RdSalem, VA24153
- Rated 4.00 out of 5 stars, with 2331 Franklin Rd SWRoanoke, VA24014
- Rated 4.60 out of 5 stars, with 2331 Franklin Rd SWRoanoke, VA24014
- Rated 4.60 out of 5 stars, with 3 Riverside CirRoanoke, VA24016
- Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars, with 2331 Franklin Rd SWRoanoke, VA24014
- Rated 4.10 out of 5 stars, with 3 Riverside CirRoanoke, VA24016
- Rated 3.60 out of 5 stars, with 101 Knotbreak RdSalem, VA24153
- Rated 3.40 out of 5 stars, with 1935 W Main StSalem, VA24153
Words From Our Patients
“Dr. Leipzig has much confidence, passion, and skill who validated my husband’s pain, listened to his problems and treated him with the utmost professional courtesy…”
“He’s the only one for me! Truly a doctor that wants to see his patient recover and get to live a life without so much pain!”
“I like his thoroughness and his willingness to discuss. I have seen him as a patient several times and he has my trust.”
“Dr. Leipzig operated on me a year ago. I must say he is very caring and truly wants a good outcome for his patients. He is conscientious and competent.”
“Dr. Leipzig and his team are true professionals and provide compassionate care. I appreciated his expert advice and kind demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Leipzig.”
“Dr. Leipzig was very pleasant too, and explained my problem carefully and clearly, and the best route to take.”
“Dr. Leipzig was warm, engaging, and took a detailed history before beginning the exam. He explained things clearly to me, and made sure I understood the plan of action.”
“Dr. Leipzig was very patient in explaining everything. Staff members were very friendly and efficient.”
Recommended Reading: Orthopedic Institute Of North Texas
How Can I Book An Appointment Online With An Orthopedic Surgeon In Roanoke
Zocdoc is a free online service that helps patients find Orthopedic Surgeons in Roanoke and book appointments instantly. You can search for Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons by symptom or visit reason. Then, choose your insurance plan. Based on that information, youll see a list of providers who meet your search criteria, along with their available appointment slots.
How Can I Find A Top
You can use Zocdoc to find Orthopedic Surgeons in Roanoke who are highly rated by other patients. These ratings are based on verified reviews submitted by real patients. Every time a patient completes an appointment booked on Zocdoc, theyre invited to review their experience. Each review must comply with Zocdocs guidelines.
Recommended Reading: Foot Joy Women Golf Shoes
Spinal Surgeons Located In Roanoke Va
Carrie T. Healthgrade
Welcome to the Spine Center
At The Spine Center, fellowship-trained spine surgeon James Leipzig, MD, FACS, and his experienced medical team provide world-class care. They offer a wide variety of surgical and nonoperative treatments for patients ages 16 and older in the Roanoke, Virginia, area.
The team at The Spine Center is committed to comprehensive care through a thoughtful, thorough approach. They treat the full spectrum of spine disorders, including cervical and lumbar disc herniation, sciatica, cervical spinal stenosis, and lumbar spinal stenosis.
They use conservative treatments whenever possible and only consider surgery when theyve exhausted every available nonsurgical option.
When surgery is necessary, The Spine Center team offers advanced techniques such as robotic spine surgery, microsurgical spine surgery, and minimally invasive surgery to deliver the best patient outcomes. Dr. Leipzig and the team at The Spine Center prioritize patient care.
The practice provides a safe, comfortable environment for all patients and their family members before, during, and after treatment.
For expertise in spine surgery and nonsurgical orthopedic care, call The Spine Center or request an appointment online today.
James M. Leipzig, FACS, MDSpinal Surgeon
Connect with us on Social Media!
- Anthem Participating Indemnity/Traditional Network
- Anthem Pathway Tiered Hospital
- Anthem Pathway X Tiered Hospital