Office Location & Contact Information
Dr. John practice address, contact phone number and fax are as below. Check locations where Dr. John practices near Parkersburg, WV for appointment.
- Office Address800 Garfield Avenue, Parkersburg, WV 26101, United States
- Organization: Camden-clark Physician Corporation
Medicare AssignmentMalpractice information
Dr. John S Henry has been identified as specializing in orthopedic surgery and has been in practice for more than 27 years.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in West Virginia or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. John S Henry are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Licence: 20112 – Issued in the state of West Virginia
What is Orthopaedic Surgery?An orthopaedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. An orthopaedic surgeon is involved with the care of…
- He attended medical school at West Virginia University School Of Medicine and graduated in 1995.
Dr. John S Henry is professionally affiliated with the following hospitals in Parkersburg area and more:
- Selby General Hospital
- Dr. Mark Elias TarakjiGeneral Surgery
John S Henry in Parkersburg, WV
Orthopedic Clinics In Parkersburg West Virginia
604 Ann St, Parkersburg, WV 26101 304-424-4593 304-424-4017 800 Garfield Ave, Parkersburg, WV 26101 304-424-2111 1600 Murdoch Ave Ste 100, Parkersburg, WV 26101 740-373-8756 740-373-0091 600 18th St, Suite 610, Parkersburg, WV 26101 304-424-4741 304-424-4743 604 Ann St, Parkersburg, WV 26101 304-422-0405 304-485-4466 2601 Dudley Ave, Suite 4-a, Parkersburg, WV 26101 304-916-1692
Orthopedic Surgery:Pediatric Orthopedic:Hand and Elbow Orthopedic:Hip and Knee Replacement Orthopedic:Spine Orthopedic:Foot and Ankle Orthopedic:Sports Orthopedic:Orthopedic Surgeons deals with patients having disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons etc.They treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions, like fractures and dislocations torn ligaments, sprains, and strains tendon injuries, pulled muscles, bursitis ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain, scoliosis knock knees, bow legs, bunions, hammer toes arthritis and osteoporosis bone tumors, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy club foot and unequal leg length abnormalities & growth of the fingers and toes.Patients can choose Orthopedic Surgeons subspeciality from below:
Orthopedic Surgery Education & Training
Training to become an orthopedist requires completion of a four year bachelors degree before earning a four year MD or DO medical degree from an accredited medical school. Following graduation from medical school, the physician must enroll in a one year internship at a hospital. Following completion of the internship, the physician must enroll in a five year residency program in orthopedic surgery.
The orthopedic residency program will allow the physician to become acquainted with the general skills and techniques of orthopedics while under the supervision of experienced, licensed orthopedists. Throughout residency training, these physicians may gain experience caring for patients in a variety of areas, including hand surgery, spine surgery, arthroplasty and reconstructive orthopedics, sports medicine, pediatric orthopedics, foot and ankle orthopedics, and musculoskeletal trauma. Orthopedic residents are exposed to surgical and non-surgical treatment techniques which are employed in both inpatient and outpatient care settings, and may also have the opportunity to conduct research in a certain area of orthopedics.
You May Like: Best Orthopedic Surgeons In Akron Ohio
Orthopedic Surgeons In Parkersburg Wv
SuperPagesSM – helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local SuperPages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business’s suitability for you. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.
Dr Miller’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Miller, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 79
- Number of Services: 871
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 75
- Number of Medical Services: 741
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 243
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 243
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 66
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 87
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 78
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 58
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 20
- Number of Female Patients : 157
- Number of Male Patients: 86
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 0
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 0
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 0
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 0
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 146
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 97
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data
Recommended Reading: Atlantic Foot And Ankle Orange City
Top Orthopedic Surgeons In Parkersburg Wv
Looking for an Orthopedic surgeon that you can trust is a daunting task. You do not want to chance that the person you are going to for ankle, knee, hip, or even spinal surgery may not be among the best in their field. Though this is a decision you have to make for yourself after meeting the orthopedic surgeons in person we are giving you a good start. Hopefully an end to your frustration even.
Orthopedic surgery is becoming ever more common as advancements allow for better hip and knee replacements which of course makes the demand for orthopedic surgeons higher. Find the best ones in Parkersburg, WV so you can find the surgeon that is right for you and your needs. Something as important as a hip replacement or any other orthopedic surgery, cant be left to chance and all the time spent researching surgeons around can take up an awful lot of time. So here are the top orthopedic surgeons we have chosen in Parkersburg, WV.
What Makes An Award
The clinical expertise of our team, combined with cutting-edge technology solutions, enables us to provide excellent care for a wide range of other orthopaedic disorders and injuries. Orthopedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your bodys musculoskeletal system. This complex system includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves and allows you to move, work, and be active.
Orthopedic surgeons manage special problems of the musculoskeletal system. This involves:
- Diagnosis of your injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery, or other plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength, and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
- Shoulder with elbow trauma, especially complex injuries
Don’t Miss: What Does Gout In The Ankle Look Like