How Can I Make A Same
On average, patients who use Zocdoc can search for an Orthopedic Surgeon in Augusta, book an appointment, and see the Orthopedic Surgeon within 24 hours. Same-day appointments are often available, you can search for real-time availability of Orthopedic Surgeons in Augusta who accept your insurance and make an appointment online.
Orthopedic Clinics In Augusta Georgia
1521 Anthony Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 706-733-1107 706-733-8449 3650 J Dewey Gray Cir, Augusta, GA 30909 706-863-9797 706-860-7686 1706 Magnolia Way, Augusta, GA 30909 706-210-7529 706-312-7610 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901 706-774-7365 706-828-2389 811 13th St, Ste 20, Augusta, GA 30901 706-722-3401 706-724-6540 1306 Troupe St, Augusta, GA 30904 706-842-4113 501 Furys Ferry Rd, Augusta, GA 30907 706-715-2897 211 Pleasant Home Rd, Suite D-1, Augusta, GA 30907 706-364-3940 706-364-3960
Orthopedic Surgery:Pediatric Orthopedic:Hand and Elbow Orthopedic:Hip and Knee Replacement Orthopedic:Spine Orthopedic:Foot and Ankle Orthopedic:Sports Orthopedic:Orthopedic Surgeons deals with patients having disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons etc.They treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions, like fractures and dislocations torn ligaments, sprains, and strains tendon injuries, pulled muscles, bursitis ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain, scoliosis knock knees, bow legs, bunions, hammer toes arthritis and osteoporosis bone tumors, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy club foot and unequal leg length abnormalities & growth of the fingers and toes.Patients can choose Orthopedic Surgeons subspeciality from below:
There Are101orthopedic Surgeons In Augusta Find The Best For You:
- Rated 4.90 out of 5 stars, with 3650 J Dewey Gray CirAugusta, GA30909
- Rated 4.20 out of 5 stars, with 1120 15th St # BBR-5513Augusta, GA30912
- Rated 4.90 out of 5 stars, with 3650 J Dewey Gray CirAugusta, GA30909
- Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars, with 811 13th St Ste 20Augusta, GA30901
- Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars, with 1447 Harper StreetAugusta, GA30912
- Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars, with 1120 15th St # BBR-5513Augusta, GA30912
- Rated 4.30 out of 5 stars, with 1706 Magnolia WayAugusta, GA30909
- Rated 4.00 out of 5 stars, with 1120 15th St # Bbr-5513Augusta, GA30912
- Rated 3.90 out of 5 stars, with 1447 Harper St # BP-3109Augusta, GA30912
- Rated 3.20 out of 5 stars, with 2247 WRIGHTSBORO RDAugusta, GA30904
- Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars, with 1447 Harper St # BP-3109Augusta, GA30912
- Rated 4.00 out of 5 stars, with 1120 15th StAugusta, GA30912
- Rated 4.80 out of 5 stars, with 3650 J Dewey Gray CirAugusta, GA30909
Recommended Reading: Orthopedic Sports Medicine Trumbull Ct
Orthopedic Experts In Augusta & Aiken
We are proud to announce that we have expanded our practice to better serve our patients!
Augusta Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists has merged with Carolina Musculoskeletal Institute to form . Our practice provides comprehensive orthopedic care to Augusta and Aiken patients — we look forward to helping you!
Physical Therapy And Rehabilitation
Inpatient and outpatient orthopedic physical therapy and rehabilitation is one method we use to treat orthopedic conditions and help patients recover from surgery. Our skilled rehabilitation specialists use specialized therapies, including physical, occupational and aquatic therapy, to help patients reach their highest level of functionality, independence and mobility.
Hand and upper extremity therapy and surgery
The intricate anatomy of the arm and hand requires delicate surgery, often using microscopic techniques. The technical complexity of these surgeries necessitates a high level of expertise by therapists with advanced skills in upper quarter rehabilitation during postoperative recovery.
The experts at Doctors Hospital Hand Center understand the unique challenges associated with hand conditions and injuries. They are committed to providing compassionate care and services to help patients regain maximum hand function. As the only healthcare facility in the area with Certified Hand Therapists, we offer leading treatment techniques and highly effective care to patients with hand injuries and diseases as well as for patients who need post-surgical hand therapy.
Hand therapy services are provided at our outpatient Rehab Health Center. The address is:
3624 J. Dewey Gray Circle, Suite 302 Augusta, Georgia 30909
We are open from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
For more information about our hand therapy services, call the Rehab Health Center at .
Read Also: Best Orthopedic Dog Beds For Senior Dogs
Our Ortho/spine Team Is Rated The Best In The Region
Piedmont Augusta is proud to have the largest medical staff in our area and especially proud to have one of the top orthopaedic & spine programs in America.
Piedmont Augusta also is the only facility in the CSRA to receive the Blue Cross Blue Shield® designation as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement as well as for Spine Surgery.
Piedmont Augusta also is the only facility in the CSRA to be designated an Aetna Institute of Quality® for total joint replacement and spine surgery.
For More Information About Anyof These Orthopaedic Or Spine Procedures
For orthopaedic information, call 706.774.2760.For spine information, call 706.774.5928.
* Blue Distinction Centers met overall quality measures for patient safety and outcomes, developed with input from the medical community. Blue Distinction® Centers+ also met cost measures that address consumers need for affordable healthcare. Individual outcomes may vary. National criteria is displayed on www.bcbs.com. A Local Blue Plan may require additional criteria for facilities located in its own service area. To find out which services and providers are covered under your policy, or to learn about Local Blue Plan Criteria, contact your Local Blue Plan and contact your provider before making an appointment to verify its current Network and Blue Distinction Centers status. Each hospitals Cost Index is calculated separately, based on data from its Local Blue Plan. Hospitals in portions of CA, ID, NY, PA, and WA may lie in areas served by two Local Blue Plans, resulting in two Cost Index figures and their own Local Blue Plans decide whether all hospitals in these areas must meet Blue Distinction Centers+ national criteria for one or both Cost Index figures. Neither Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association nor any Blue Plans are responsible for damages, losses, or non-covered charges resulting from Blue Distinction or other provider finder information or care received from Blue Distinction or other providers. To find out more, contact your Local Blue Plan.
Also Check: Florida Surgery Consultants Spine & Orthopedics
About Piedmont Augusta’s Ortho/spine Program
Treatment at Piedmont Augusta’s Orthopaedic & Spine Center does not begin or end with surgery.
From pre-treatment education to post-surgical recovery, Piedmont Augustas Orthopaedic & Spine Center creates a tailor-made plan to put you on the road to recovery faster, and with less pain. The Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeons who practice at Piedmont Augusta provide expert medical care for patients through evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation. This includes Piedmont Augustas $9 million expansion of our ninth floor, with 45 private rooms specially designed for orthopaedic and spine patients safety and comfort.
Are Video Visits With An Orthopedic Surgeon Online Covered By My Insurance
Most insurers provide coverage for video visits at the same cost as in-person visits. You can search on Zocdoc specifically for Orthopedic Surgeons in Augusta who accept your insurance for video visits by selecting your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. We recommend you check with your insurance carrier directly to confirm your coverage and out of pocket costs for video visits.
Read Also: Women’s High Ankle Boots
Back Spine And Neck Pain Treatment And Relief
Whether you suffer from a herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis or other complex back or neck condition, we are committed to finding treatment options to bring you the long-term pain relief you need. Our Augusta facility is equipped with interventional spine physicians who are highly trained in performing endoscopic surgery to treat a wide variety of injuries and conditions within the back, spine and neck. By combining our expertise with the most advanced equipment and technology available, we are able to provide treatments that bring effective relief without the large incisions, blood loss, complication risks and recovery time of traditional back or neck surgery.
Orthopaedic Associates Of Augusta Is Now Legend Orthopedics
Wednesday, March 10th, 2021
A legend on a map serves as a guide to the discoverer, to lead them along a safe and trusted path.
For Legend Orthopedicsformerly Orthopaedic Associates of Augustathat idea perfectly describes the physician-owned practices long tradition of comprehensive orthopedic care and positive patient relationships.
The longtime Augusta orthopedic practice transitioned to its new brand on March 9th, 2021.
Our group celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2019, said Dr. Matthew P. Link, an orthopedic surgeon at Legend Orthopedics. Our patients trust our doctors to serve as their partner in restoring them to health and an active lifestyle. Legend Orthopedics evolved as a brand in order to better reflect that partnership with our community and their confidence in our care.
For decades, the Augusta community has turned to Legend Orthopedics for the latest diagnostic techniques and treatments involving adult reconstructive surgery, including total joint replacement, knee/hip/shoulder replacement, and foot/ankle surgery spine surgery hand surgery trauma care sports medicine and general orthopedics.
Most recently, for example, the practice has begun expanding its outpatient, or same-day, total joint replacement for patients who qualify, using efficient surgery techniques, proper pain management and ongoing support patients are then able to safely recover at home while enjoying the same long-term success rates as an inpatient procedure.
Recommended Reading: Do Ankle Compression Socks Work
Best Orthopedic Surgeons And Bone Surgeons Inaugusta Ga
We found 101Orthopedic Surgeons in Augusta.
Orthopedic Surgery Specialists in this region range from 3-star to 5-star providers. Below are some of the best options around Augusta. The providers below have at least 3 or more past patient ratings, so you can be confident that these providers have the experience that you are looking for.
How Can I Book An Appointment Online With An Orthopedic Surgeon In Augusta
Zocdoc is a free online service that helps patients find Orthopedic Surgeons in Augusta and book appointments instantly. You can search for Augusta Orthopedic Surgeons by symptom or visit reason. Then, choose your insurance plan. Based on that information, youll see a list of providers who meet your search criteria, along with their available appointment slots.
Don’t Miss: Foot Painful To Walk On
Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery
We use a cutting-edge minimally invasive approach, called eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion , to treat disc degeneration, compression fractures and cervical artificial disk surgeries. Unlike traditional back surgery, the XLIF surgery accesses the spine laterally through the patients side. This minimally invasive approach avoids disrupting major muscles and tissues in the back, which is often required for traditional surgery.
Additionally, with the XLIF procedure, the incisions are much smaller than those made during traditional back surgeries. The surgeon accesses the spine through two one-inch incisions . This results in minimal tissue disruption and shorter hospital stays and recovery times.
How Can I Find A Top
You can use Zocdoc to find Orthopedic Surgeons in Augusta who are highly rated by other patients. These ratings are based on verified reviews submitted by real patients. Every time a patient completes an appointment booked on Zocdoc, theyre invited to review their experience. Each review must comply with Zocdocs guidelines.
You May Like: Ankle Sprain How Long To Heal
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon Opportunity In Augusta Ga
Orthopaedic Surgery of the SpineOrthopaedic Surgery
- Incoming orthopaedic surgeon is required to take general orthopedic call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopaedic group
- Fellowship trained in orthopaedic spine
- Employed opportunity through a private practice however, Doctors Hospital of Augusta will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner
- Doctors Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none
- Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Womens Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairmans Category
- Home to Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States. 72 beds dedicated for burn patients, including 36 ICU beds, and 4 dedicated operating room