Start With The Right Doctor
The first step to recovering is connecting with a doctor who specializes in exactly what youre going through. At OAH, weve made your search easier by bringing together the top orthopedic specialists in the region. These are the best of the best in their chosen fields, and each has deep experience and special training in one or more unique sub-specialties. They team with elite therapists, nurses and support staff to provide the most attentive and comprehensive care available. And they use the most advanced robotic and minimally invasive technology to help ensure you recover with confidence.
Orthopedic Associates Of Hartford Hartford Ct Employee Reviews
I was there for 9 years and never had an issue. I would have stayed but I went back to school for another medical field. My boss was great, coworkers were great and the administrator was down to earth and welcoming.
You work with people who been there 10+ years who are cranky and miserable. Some people you encounter can be really great but some others not so much. The pay is ok, I cant complain. You work with some doctors who cant even acknowledge you or say Goodmorning.
Wonderful place to work. It is a very busy practice and you have to work as a team or things back up fast. I loved my job and made close friendships and just had fun over the years there it was truly like a family. I miss it
I started in medical records in 1998. My duties were to pull charts for upcoming weekly patient appointments. I was offered a position as internal medical records courier. I accepted the promotion and worked there until I relocated to Florida in 2009.
The Primo Spears Story
Primo Spears of Windsor High School in Windsor, CT, signed to join Duquesne University in the Fall of 2021. Dr. Kevin Burton, MD performed surgery on Primos elbow after a horrific accident that left him thinking hed never play basketball again. After a couple successful surgeries, Primo was able to get back to doing what he loves, and is now off to the next level!
Recommended Reading: Orthopedic Centers Of The Rockies
Orthopedic Associates Of Hartford
Orthopedic Associates of Hartford, PC is one of Connecticuts largest and most respected orthopedic specialty groups. As a total orthopedic care center, our physicians specialize in orthopedic surgery, dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of the bones, muscles, tendons, nerves, and ligaments in adults and children.
- Convenient offices throughout central Connecticut in the following locations: Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Hartford, Manchester, Newington, Plainville, Rocky Hill, and Wethersfield. Find an office near you.
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy services in Farmington, Glastonbury, Plainville, and Rocky Hill.
- Four state-of-the-art surgical centers that provide the highest level of surgical care on an outpatient basis.
- Affiliations with four major hospitals in central Connecticut, including Hartford Hospital, St. Francis Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, and the UConn Health Center.
- An MRI Center in Farmington that utilizes cutting edge technology to provide optimal imaging services.
- Urgent Care Centers in Glastonbury and Farmington to provide after hour and weekend care for acute orthopedic injuries.
We make it easy for patients to receive orthopedic care, from the most highly regarded specialists, in a location close to home. We ensure that all aspects of orthopedic care are expertly handled from diagnosis through recovery. OAH looks forward to serving all of your orthopedic needs.