Over The Counter Antifungal Cream
Most cases of athlete’s foot can be treated with over-the-counter medications that are applied directly to the skin. Common active ingredients in athlete’s foot products include butenafine hydrochloride, clotrimazol, terbinafine hydrochloride, tolnaftate, miconazole and undecylenic acid. All of these medicationsmay relieve signs and symptoms associated with the infection.
Cvs Health Antifungal Cream Tolnaftate 1%
- Prevents athlete’s foot
- Can relieve burning and itching
- Formulated with tolnaftate 1%
CVS Health Antifungal Cream Tolnaftate 1% provides relief from athlete’s foot, a common condition that affects the soles of the feet. Also known as tinea pedis, this condition is caused by a fungus called Trichophyton rubrum, and it is common in hot and humid weather.
When not treated, the athlete’s foot can spread to other parts of the body. The use of right foot care products and antifungal cream can help you stop the growth of fungus and treat its symptoms.
The active ingredient in this product is tolnaftate 1%, which relieves itching, swelling, and burning in the affected area.
Using the CVS Health Antifungal Cream Tolnaftate 1% is very easy. First, wash and dry the affected area. Then, apply a thin layer of the cream day and night.
Make sure to supervise children who are using this product.
When applying this cream, do not forget to pay attention to the spaces between the toes. It is recommended to wear well-ventilated shoes and change footwear or socks once daily.
This product is meant to be used daily for 4 weeks. If you don’t see any improvement, consult a doctor. This product is not meant to be used on the nails or scalp.
This product is for external use only. Store at 68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, stop use.
Antifungal Athletes Foot Cream
Athlete’s foot, or tinea pedis, is an infection of the skin caused by fungus. The fungal organisms thrive in warm, dark and moist environments like locker rooms, showers and swimming pools. You may get athlete’s foot by coming in contact with the fungi by walking barefoot. Symptoms of athlete’s foot may include dry-looking skin, itching, scaling or peeling of the skin, redness and swelling and blisters. Often, athlete’s foot begins between the toes and then spreads to other parts of the foot.
Also Check: Do Compression Socks Help With Foot Pain
Aluminum Porch Railings Benefits
- Safety: unlike PVC railings, aluminum ones do not emit harmful substances when they come in contact with UV radiation. Even more, they are sturdy and lightweight, so they fit well on any porch.
- Personalization: you can choose from a variety of trendy and/or elegant colours that match your homes design and architectural style. Want more privacy? Opt for tinted glass. If thats not a concern for you, transparent tempered glass is another elegant option!
- Excellent ROI: Are you planning to sell your home in the near future or continue living there for years to come? Aluminum railings are the best bet. They require no maintenance. They maintain their shape and color even in the harshest of weather conditions.