Frequently Asked Questionsabout Azalea Orthopedics
- Where can you find Azalea Orthopedics?
This place is located at the following address: United States, Mt Pleasant, TX 75455, 305 W 20th St.
- Is there a phone number for Azalea Orthopedics?
You can call 577-5661 during work hours.
- What are the business hours for Azalea Orthopedics?
Azalea Orthopedics is open for business at the following schedule: Mon-Fri: 8AM – 5PM.
- How high is Azalea Orthopedics’s score on Nicelocal?
The average score of this place is 4.9 out of 5.You can visit theAzalea Orthopedics reviewssection to read other people’s opinionsabout this place and to put together your own review!
- Is there a list of prices for goods and services from Azalea Orthopedics?
Yes! You can find it on the Azalea Orthopedics prices section.
- What kinds of therapeutic treatments can you get at Azalea Orthopedics?
Azalea Orthopedics provides sports medicine.
- Is the information placed on this listing reliable?
Nicelocal is doing everything in its power to place reliable details about businesses in its catalog.If you’ve found a mistake or if you represent Azalea Orthopedics, feel free to get in touch with us by using the feedback form.
Schedule Your Next Appointment With Our Orthopedic Doctors & Surgeons
If you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon or physical therapist for rehab, contact Azalea Orthopedics. We are conveniently located with multiple locations in East Texas, including: Tyler, Athens, Jacksonville, Longview, Mount Pleasant, Nacogdoches, Palestine, and Pittsburg. To get started, request an appointment online or call our offices at . We look forward to meeting you!
Contact Azalea Orthopedics In Tyler Tx
If you have questions or concerns about referring a patient to Azalea Orthopedics, never hesitate to call us directly at Additionally, if you would like to reach us by email, please contact Chase Doughten, Director of Public Affairs at or Jaimee Grush, Physician Liaison at . We will be sure to get back to you promptly and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
You May Like: Smoky Mountain Foot And Ankle
Job Posting For Patient Services Representative Ii At Azalea Orthopedics
Azalea Orthopedics is looking for a Patient Services Representative to check-in and check-out patients at our Mt. Pleasant office. The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be able to multitask in a busy environment, and enjoy learning new things. No experience required but preferred. Main duties include:
- Greets the patient and gathers all demographic information.
- Asks patient to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Scans ID and insurance cards, entering insurance info into account.
- Responsible for checking the patients in accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Collects co-pays or previous balances and setting patients up with a financial counselor when needed.
- Communicates with patients with the utmost patience and empathy.
- Prepares paperwork and reviewing schedules in preparation for the next day.
- Communicates issues and questions to management when appropriate.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Insurance companies, co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance will help candidate succeed.
Benefits include weekday schedule, full insurance with options, 401k with profit sharing, and generous PTO with additional paid holidays.
At Azalea Mount Pleasant
What to bring to your sports medicine appointment:Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID or military ID
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Your completed health assessment forms
- Previous medical records or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier with the plan, policy or group number and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouses policy, know your spouses date of birth and their Social Security number
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician
Get In Touch With Azalea Orthopedics
You May Like: Atlantic Foot And Ankle Orange City
Our Orthopedic & Physical Rehab Expertise
Azalea Orthopedics has over 30 skilled specialists treating a vast range of orthopedic conditions. We do everything possible to relieve your pain and discomfort, restore your health, and help you regain the life you desire. If you have questions or concerns about your orthopedic care, our orthopedic doctors will be happy to walk you through the details of your treatment or physical rehab. When youre seeking orthopedic surgeons, a sports medicine doctor, spine surgeon or an occupational therapy specialist, we hope youll choose us.
Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant Clinic
Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant Clinic is located in Titus County, Texas, United States. Address of Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant Clinic is 305 W 20th St, Mt Pleasant, TX 75455, USA. Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant Clinic has quite many listed places around it and we are covering at least 37 places around it on Helpmecovid.com.
Also Check: Advanced Orthopedic And Sports Medicine
How To Refer Your Patient
To refer your patient to Azalea Orthopedics, please use one of the options listed below :
Please to print a referral form. Once completed, please fax the referral form, patient demographics and medical history to: 903.939.7522 or 903.939.7749.
To refer a patient by phone, please call our Patient Access Center at
FOR WORKERS COMPENSATION:
If the referral is workers compensation related, please to download the Workers Compensation Confirmation form and fax to: 903.939.7749, or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet The Azalea Orthopedics Team In East Texas
At Azalea Orthopedics, you can count on a few things: exceptional orthopedic treatment, superior services, and compassionate care from our orthopedics team. We offer advanced therapies in our state-of-the-art East Texas offices, but our specialists are the key to delivering an unmatched level of care to our patients. Our care team includes highly-skilled orthopedic surgeons, spine surgeons, rehabilitation specialists and pain management specialists.
Recommended Reading: How To Know If You Fractured Your Ankle
In Mount Pleasant Tx Today
When you walk through our doors at Azalea Orthopedics in Mount Pleasant, TX, youll notice the difference right away! Our orthopedists will provide you with the world-class orthopedic care and individualized attention that every Texan deserves.
To discover why we are the premier sports medicine clinic in Mount Pleasant, or to schedule a consultation with one of our expert spine doctors or foot doctors, feel free to get in touch with us at . To book a consultation online, dont hesitate to fill out our easy-to-use digital appointment request form! All of our doctors at Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant cant wait to help you on your journey towards a better tomorrow!
Orthopedists at Azalea Orthopedics –
Anthony Brooks Is Named Ceo Of Azalea Orthopedics
Azalea Orthopedics named Anthony Brooks as its new Chief Executive Officer.
Brooks previously served as the Chief Operating Officer of Longview Regional Medical Center since 2016. Before his time with Regional, he served as the Chief Financial Officer for Sparks Health System in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and later as the Assistant CEO for Sparks Health System Van Buren. He brings an accomplished record to Azalea Orthopedics, with more than 10 years of leadership experience.
We are extremely excited that he is on board here at Azalea. Anthony shares our same goals and beliefs, and Im confident that he will have a positive impact on our clinic, and Tylers medical community, said Spine Surgeon and Azalea Orthopedics President Michael Russell II, M.D.
While in Longview, Brooks became an integral part of area business through his service and his support of numerous non-profit organizations. He dedicated his time and talents to serve the community of Longview, such as the Boys & Girls Club of Big Pines, Chamber of Commerce, United Way, and Safety City.
I am eager to take on such a great responsibility, and the challenges of this position, to make Azalea as successful as it can be, said Brooks. My goal is to carry on Azaleas strong reputation throughout East Texas and continue to expand its presence in the medical community.
Recommended Reading: Orthopedic Centers Of The Rockies