Product Featuresand The Benefits You’ll Experience
- Semi-Rigid ShellsProvides support and protection from inversion and eversion.
- Anatomically DesignEnsures you’ll get a comfortable fit.
- Pre-Inflated AircellsThe brace is ready to wear…all you have to do is strap it on.
- Streamlined FitEasy to fit in your shoe when it comes time for early protected weight-bearing movement.
Better Business Bureau: A+ Better Business Rating
- Payment: ATM/Debit, Personal and Travelers Checks, Purchase Order, Financing, Insurance, Paypal, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Brands – Doctor Bags: Oxygen
- Medical Services: Ostomy
- Orthopedic Supplies: Surgical Garments, Swimwear, Turbans
- Equipment & Supplies: Hospital Beds, Commodes, Bathroom Aids, Bathroom Safety, Scooters, Lift Chairs, Support Stockings, Uniforms, Stairlifts, Power Wheelchairs, Ostomy Supplies, Motorized Wheelchairs, Diabetic Supplies, Wheelchairs, Walking Aids
About The Medical Department Store:
The Medical Department Store has been serving SouthWest Florida for over 30 years and is proud to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.Our staff is a available Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm for assistance by calling 1-866-218-0902, by fax at 941-488-0011, and by e-mail at email@example.com
MDS is a full service Durable Medical Equipment /Home Medical Equipment provider of equipment and supplies for Sale, Rental or Repair. We carry over 8,000 items in stock, including inventory in every major healthcare category: Respiratory , Mobility , Equipment Mastectomy, Urological Supplies, Incontinence, Ostomy, Wound Care, Orthopedic, .
We are committed to providing for all your home medical equipment and supply needs and stand by our promise with guaranteed service. We do this by consistently offering quality brand name products, competitive pricing and exceptional customer service.
Our staff is fully trained in the proper use of all equipment and supplies we sell or rent. Our service team will take the time to explain, demonstrate and educate on the proper use of equipment. Each MDS Team Member follows established supplier standards and will conduct themselves with the highest degree of professionalism.
Also Check: St Cloud Orthopedics Sartell Mn
Sizing Guide For The Ankle Brace
The Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace is available in four different sizes based on the height of the brace. To find out which length is best for you, measure from your heel up to the lower third of your tibia. The brace should sit just below the belly of your calf muscle so as not to inhibit movement in this area.
Features And Benefits Of The Aircast Air
- Anatomically-designed, semi-rigid shells for protection
- Lined with patented Duplex air cell system for support
- Graduated compression during ambulation
- Compression promotes efficient oedema reduction
- Helps accelerate rehabilitation of ankle sprains
- Prevents inversion and eversion
- Aircell system to enhance circulation and reduce swelling
- Pre-inflated air cells for easy application
- Adjustable straps to fit most individuals
- Can get the Air-Stirrup wet
- Streamlined to fit in shoes for protected weight-bearing
You May Like: Gentle Foot And Ankle Care