‘ Box Truck With Lift Gate
Enterprise Truck Rental has the transportation solutions you need to help your job runs smoothly. Our commercially-equipped, medium-duty 26 box trucks are perfect for long-term projects, seasonal work and everything in between. They come with a lift gate to make loading, hauling and moving heavy, bulky items with ease. Theyre designed with a payload capacity of up to 10,000 lbs., tuck-under lift gate and are dock height with reinforced body helping your operation run smoothly. Lets get to work. Start your reservation now.
- up to 10,000 lbs. payload*
- 3 person seating
- 26’x 102″ x 102″ box dimensions*
- Tuck-under lift gate
- Rear roll-up door, wood tie-slats and E-track to help secure your cargo
- Diesel engine – EPA-compliant, economical, fewer refueling stops
- Dock high with reinforced body
- State or provincial law may require a certain class or category of license. Check with your state or province for details.
Keep Cargo Moving With Box Trucks
Whether youre delivering food, flowers, lumber, or running a moving company, a box truck or cube van is a versatile commercial solution. This type of vehicle gives you the flexibility you require for numerous types of jobs. Start your search by weighing different makes and models, uses, and features on eBay, which has a selection of box trucks in conditions from new to used to certified pre-owned.
Box Truck and Cube Truck Features
To lessen any confusion, the terms box truck and cube van are interchangeable, you just may see or hear them referred to by either name, but they are the same type of truck or van.
- Space is really the most standout feature and main reason many commercial businesses use these types of vehicles. Since theyre basically just a flatbed truck inside an enclosure, theres no limit to how you can use the space inside.
- These vehicles come in different lengths depending on what youre hauling. You may just need a smaller 12-foot van or require a much longer 26-foot truck for your purposes.
- Youre not limited when it comes to these trucks. Towing items that require a lower temperature to stay fresh? Opt for a refrigerated truck. Need a curbside door for convenient unloading? Its not an issue. Search for specifically what you need to simplify your workload.
What Should You Consider when Buying a Truck?Truck Makes and Models
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by the brands mentioned above.