Making Sure Your Pressure Washer Hose Fits
Fit is an incredibly important consideration when shopping for a new hose for your pressure washer, as not all hoses, nor all washers, are made equal and many different connections exist.
Often, the kind of connector that your pressure washer will ship with out of the box will be a so-called QC, or Quick Connect fitting. These are incredibly simple to use. Just take the male part that is, the part of the connector that has a metal prong sticking out and take it off of the female part with your hands. It should pop off without any issue. Simply attach the male part of the new hose to both ends and youre done!
But what if your pressure washer comes with different connections? No need to worry.
One widespread alternative fitting is the so-called M22 thread. This is a screw-in mount design, slightly trickier to use than the QC fitting, and just like the former, it also comes in male and female forms, which you need to match in the right way in order for it to seal properly.
There are other designs as well, such as the inch NPT thread. However, the basic principle here remains the same identify the male and female parts, buy the appropriate connectors, and screw them together.
Pw81100 Ohp 3/8 In X 100 Ft Premium Duty Pressure Wash Hose Reel
A compact design and quality steel construction are incorporated into our newest line of pressure wash reels, rated up to 5000 PSI. Series PW reels are able to carry up to 100 feet of tangle-free hose and are complete with a high-pressure water swivel for maximum product delivery. The high-pressure water swivel is designed to handle a broad range of pressures, temperatures, and chemicals perfect for agricultural/marine, equipment cleaning, and pressure washing applications.
- High-pressure water swivel is designed to handle a broad range of pressures, temperatures, and chemicals perfect for agriculture/marine, equipment cleaning, and pressure washing applications.
- Full flow stress-free swivel design The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- Quality finish and corrosion resistant Individually powder-coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Made in the USA
How To Use A 100 Ft Hose On A Pressure Washer
If the hose that came with your pressure washer is showing signs of giving up the ghost, or it is simply not long enough to reach everywhere you need it to, its time to look for a replacement. Thankfully, the process of swapping your old hose for a 100 ft-long replacement shouldnt be too hard if you follow these steps.
- First, order the appropriate length, diameter, and material of hose from the home improvement retailer of your choice. Also make sure that the connections are appropriate for your pressure washer make and model.
- Disconnect your old hose from both the gun at the one end and the pump at the other end. Depending on your pressure washer, this might involve twisting, snapping, or threading the connectors out by hand.
- Connect the new hose to the pump first make sure the connections hold tight and make a secure seal
- Connect the other end of the hose to the gun
- If necessary, spool the hose up on a separate hose reel to keep loose ends out of the way
If any of these steps seem overwhelming or confusing to you dont worry, we got your back! In the next chapters of this guide, we will look at just how to make sure you have the perfect hose for your particular pressure washer, as well as how to assemble it properly.
You May Like: Curve Love High Rise Super Skinny Ankle Jeans
How To Choose The Best Hose For Your Pressure Washer
Browsing the internet for a new hose for your pressure washer, there might still remain some unanswered questions. You might know what fittings to look for, and you could have certainly already picked the appropriate length you need, but you will easily come across dozens, if not hundreds of different kinds of hoses with different characteristics and sold at wildly different prices.
Dont worry, were here to help. Lets summarize the most important factors to know when choosing between the best pressure washer hoses on the market!
Taking Care Of Your 100 Ft Pressure Washer Hose
Every good hose demands a certain level of upkeep from its owner. You wouldnt want your costly investment into your favorite cleaning tool to go down the drain, would you?
That is why we consider it crucial to follow the below guidelines for making sure your new pressure washer hose lasts.
- Avoid kinking, curling, and tangling as much as you can by using reels, swivels, and other handy tools
- Make sure to keep your hose rolled up nicely when not in use as well!
- Wherever possible, avoid positioning your pressure washer such that the hose will be dragged along harsh surfaces or experience extreme temperatures during use
- Do take note of the maximum PSI rating quoted for your hose and do not push the limit too hard to avoid breakage
Don’t Miss: Pain Between Ankle And Heel